Jump to menu.Jump to contents.
Soka City

トップページ > Foreign Language > English Website > 05.Foreign Registration

Foreign Registration,the first thing you should do.

All foreign residents who plan to stay in Japan for more than 90 days must complete Foreign Resident Registration at the City Hall where you will live. Registering is required by law and is necessary to apply for services at the City Hall, open a bank account and other things you will need to do to live in Japan.

For further details, see Guidebook Soka A-2 Foreign Resident Registration