This website provides information about events in Soka, your responsibilities as a citizen and services offered by the City Hall. Foreign Resident Registration is necessary to apply for city services. Be sure to register.
Visiting City Hall
City Hall is open during the following hours except for public holidays and Dec. 29 to Jan 3.
|Mon. to Fri.||8:30am to 5pm|
|Wed.||5pm to 9pm|
|Sun.||9am to 12:30pm（open on public holidays）|
Services on Wed. after 5pm and on Sun. are limited. Click for further details.
City Hall address：1-1-1 Takasago, Soka-shi, Saitama-ken, Japan 340-8550
Calling City Hall
Phone calls to the City Hall and other phone numbers listed will be answered in Japanese unless otherwise stated. Call the operator and ask to be connected or dial each Section directly using the listed number.
- Calls within Soka 922-0151 （operator） or 922-（listed number）
- Calls from outside Soka 048-922-0151 （operator） or 048-922-（listed number）
- Calls from outside Japan 81-48-922-0151 （operator） or 81-48-922-（listed number）
- If you do not speak Japanese call the Intercultural Information Corner where calls （922-2970） are answered in both Japanese and English.
- Some parts of this website are only provided in Japanese.
- Where possible “easy english” is used so that people who do not speak English as a first language can also learn about Soka.
- Information is accurate as of April 2007（To the best of our knowledge）.