Update : 2022-8-5
Temporary Vaccination Period of the Novel Corona Virus Vaccine: Until September 30
Make a reservation soon if you wish to have vaccination.
* The information as of July 27
* The information about the vaccination from October will be announced on the website of Soka City or on the city newspaper as soon as the guideline of the national government is finalized.
Think about the 3rd Time Vaccination
- The effect of the 1st and the 2nd time vaccination to prevent infection and onset will degrade with the lapse of time.
- The vaccination rate is low among young generations. Think seriously about vaccination, considering the increase in the number of newly infected people nationwide and the coming season of reunion with people during the summer vacation and the Bon holidays.
Present State of the 3rd Time Vaccination by Age Groups (As of July 25)
|Age groups||Number of target people||3rd time vaccinated||Vaccination rate|
|Age 60 or over||74,300||65,869||88.6%|
The Target People for the 4th Time Vaccination Expanded
Application is necessary, except for those of age 60 or over.
NEW: Medical workers
NEW: Workers at facilities for senior citizens
Those of age 18 ~ 59 with chronic diseases
Those of age 60 or over
Sending of Vaccination Vouchers
|Completion of the Last Vaccination||Receiving the vaccination voucher|
|April 30, 2022||The 3rd time vaccination: August 15 (Mon) ~ 17 (Wed)|
|The 4th time vaccination: August 9 (Tue) ~ 12 (Fri)
*To be sent to only those of age 60 or over
NOTE: The vaccination day must be five months after the last vaccination. You may have limited choice for vaccination days.
Various Venues for Vaccination
You can have vaccination at the prefectural vaccination center and the large-scale vaccination venue in Tokyo staged by the Self Defense Force (until the end of September) and some other places.
Some venues are open in the evenings, and you can drop in on your way home from school or work.
Antigen Examination Kits Distributed Free of Charge (by Saitama Prefecture)
An antigen examination kit will enable self-examination, which will help you to decide whether to have a diagnosis at a medical institution in an early stage and to take measures to prevent the spreading of infection in your family.
- Target people: Those of age under 50 who have symptoms
- Period: Until August 15 (Mon)
- Application procedures: Electronic application
* The number of kits to be distributed in a day is limited.
Shingata Corona Virus Taisaku-ka (COVID-19 Measures Section)
Soka City Novel Coronavirus Vaccination Call Center
8:30 a.m. ~ 5:15 p.m. (including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)