Update : 2022-8-5
Do not contact microbes /Do not allow microbes to multiply /Kill microbes
Food poisoning occurs in summer at your homes.
Beware of food poisoning in season of high temperatures.
Do not contact microbes
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cooking, treat raw meat/fish or egg, after using the toilet, touch your face or mask etc. It is effective to use soap (10 seconds) and rinse (15 seconds) twice .
- Separate the chopping board for "raw fish/meat" from "vegetable/cooked food"
Do not allow microbes to multiply
- Eat food at once after cooking. As same as for the delivery foods or take-out foods. Keep the food in refrigerator if you eat after a while. Bacteria causing food poisoning is proliferating so that time passes.
- Subdivide leftover food in order to cool quickly and refrigerate or freeze.
- Go right home after shopping and use an ice box/refrigerant.
- Thoroughly heat meat, eggs and fishes/shellfishes. Temperature at the center 75℃, heat over 1 minute.
- "Mix or boil whole the cooking materials thoroughly.
- Clean and sterilize cooking tools such as kitchen knife, chopping board, washcloth etc
Wash them with detergent and sterilize with boild water or bleacher.
Hoken Center (Public Health Center)