Update : 2022-1-24
Please submit a Genkyo Todoke （present condition report） by November 30 （Tue.）
Soka City supports the single parents who are raising children by bearing a part of medical treatment expenses of the household.
Application for issuing a recipient certificate for medical expenses to single parent family is required.
Please go through the procedure as below.
To the persons who have already received
Soka City sent a gauide letter and an application paper at the end of October.
A family who had already submitted a Genkyo Todoke （present condition report） for Jido Fuyou Teate （Child Support Allowance） needs NO procedure.
To the persons who will receive for the first time
Inquire to the Kosodate Shien-ka （Parenting Support Section） if you are eligible as below：
Mother/father and guardian who is covered by National Health Insurance or Social Insurance.
Besides she/he or her/his child meets one of the following conditions：
- not a same household of his/her mother/father because of parents' divorce or death
- parents or mother/father suffer（s） from a certain disability
- a child is deserted for one year and more
- mother/father received the DV protection order from the court
- mother/father is detained according to the law for one year and more
- a mother who bore a child out of wedlock
Qualification of a child
- Under 18 year-old （until the next March 31 after his/her 18 year birthday）
- Under 20 year-old who suffers from a certain disability （until the previous day of his/her 20 year-old birthday）
Income Limitation： See the table below
The judgment is made based on income and number of dependents for the calendar year 2020 （January 1 to December31 of 2020）.
Fuyou Gimu-sha （Supporter under Duty）： A lineal relative （parents, grand-parents, children, brothers/sisters etc.） who share living with an applicant （mother/father/guardian）.
Income Limitation Amount
|Number of dependent||Father/Mother/Guardian||Fuyou Gimu-sha|
（Supporter under Duty）
|0||Less than 1,920,000 yen||Less than 2,360,000 yen|
|1||Less than 2,300,000 yen||Less than 2,740,000 yen|
|2||Less than 2,680,000 yen||Less than 3,120,000 yen|
|3||Less than 3,060,000 yen||Less than 3,500,000 yen|
|4||Less than 3,440,000 yen||Less than 3,880,000 yen|
Kosodate Shien-ka （Parenting Support Section）