Update : 2021-8-5
Do not contact microbes /Do not allow microbes to multiply /Kill microbes
August is Food Sanitation Month. Food poisoning occurs in your homes.
Beware of food poisoning in season of high temperatures.
Do not contact microbes
- Washing hands is the most important point.
* Wash your hands thoroughly before cooking, treat raw meat/fish or egg, after using the toilet, touch your face or mask etc. It is effective to use soap and wash twice.
- Separate the chopping board for "raw fish/meat" from "vegetable/cooked food"
Do not allow microbes to multiply
- Eat food at once after cooking. Keep the food in refrigerator if you eat after a while. Bacteria causing food poisoning is proliferating so that time passes.
- Subdivide leftover food in order to cool quickly and refrigerate or freeze, because fppd poisoning bacteria is proliferating between 10 to 50℃.
- Use ice paks Go right home after shopping and use an ice box/ice packs
- Thoroughly heat meat, eggs and fishes/shellfishes. Temperature at the center 75℃, heat over 1 minute. "Mix or boil whole the cooking materials thoroughly. Reheat the delivery foods or take-out foods with microwave if possible.
- Clean and sterilize cooking tools such as kitchen knife, chopping board, washcloth etc
Wash them with detergent and sterilize with boild water or bleacher.
Kenko-zukuri-ka (Public Health Section)