Update : 2021-12-2
To Be Sent Soon
- The number of target people this time amounts to about 170,000, so vaccination vouchers will be sent by age groups, to reduce congestion in reservation. The vouchers will be sent individually, not by family.
- For those who will become 12 years of age after the sending date, the vouchers will be sent after the birthday basically. (The nation's project of vaccination is scheduled to end on February 28, 2022.)
- The reservation is received on the phone (call center) and on the Internet (reservation system). See the vaccination voucher and the included notification for details.
Shingata Corona Virus Taisaku-ka (COVID-19 Measures Section)
Sending Date of Vaccination Vouchers
Please allow a few days before it arrives to you because the postal mails are large in number.
|Target group||Sending date of vaccination vouchers|
|Age 60 ~ 64||July 1 (Thu)|
|Age 55 ~ 59||July 10 (Sat)|
|Age 16 ~ 54||July 16 (Fri)|
|Age 12 ~ 15||Early August|
Starting Date of Receiving Reservation
From 8:30 a.m. on all the days
|Target group||Starting date of reservation|
|Those with chronic diseases (1)
Workers of facilities for senior citizens
Essential workers (2)
|From July 26 (Mon)|
|Age 60 ~ 64||From August 2 (Mon)|
|Age 50 ~ 59||From August 5 (Thu)|
|Age 40 ~ 49||From August 12 (Thu)|
|Age 16 ~ 39||From August 19 (Thu)|
|Age 12 ~ 15||From September 1 (Wed)|
If you have a chronic disease, talk with our home doctor before deciding whether to have vaccination or not. Be sure to write the name of the disease on the interview sheet and bring it to the vaccination venue.
In making a reservation on the Internet, choose the item corresponding to your status if you have a chronic disease, work at a facility for senior citizens or are an essential worker.
（1） Those with Chronic Diseases
Those who fall under either (A) or (B) below.
（A）Those who go to see the doctor regularly or who are hospitalized with any of the diseases or the condition below
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Chronic cardiac diseases (including high blood pressure)
- Chronic renal diseases
- Chronic hepatic diseases (including cirrhosis)
- Diabetes under treatment of insulin or of internal medicine, or those with complications
- Blood sickness (except iron-deficiency anemia)
- Diseases with weakened immune systems (including malignant tumor under treatment or palliative care)
- Under treatment which weakens immune systems such as steroid
- Neuropathy or neuromuscular diseases concurring with immunologic abnormality
- Weakened bodily function caused by neuropathy or neuromuscular diseases (including respiration disorder)
- Chromosomal disorder
- Severe mental and physical handicap (Concurring situation of serious physical handicap and severe mental retardation)
- Sleep apnea syndrome
- Severe psychiatric disorder [Being hospitalized under the treatment for psychiatric disorder, having Seishin Shogaisha Hoken Fukushi Techo <Mental Disability Certificate> or falling under "severe and continued" in psychiatric rehabilitation (psychiatric care as an outpatient)] as well as mental retardation (having Ryoiku Techo <a rehabilitation certificate>)
（B）Those with BMI 30 or over (Rule of thumb: 170 cm in height and 87 kg in weight, or160 cm in height and 77 kg in weight) * BMI = Weight (kg)÷Height (m)÷Height (m)
(2) Who Are Essential Workers ?
Essential workers refer to those who are engaged in works indispensable to maintain our lives.
Soka City gives priority to the workers of the fields below, who often make physical contact and are prone to infection.
* Priority reservation is possible also at the large-scale vaccination venues of Saitama Prefecture.
|Medical field||Bonesetters, acupuncturists, moxibutionists, etc.|
|Educational and nursing field||Teachers and faculty members of elementary, junior high and senior high schools, nursery teachers, kindergarten teachers, care workers at after-school children's clubs, etc.|
|Care service providers||Those who provide services received at home (by visiting or at day care facilities), supporters of people or children with disabilities, etc.|
If you have received the vaccination voucher, you can have vaccination at large-scale vaccination venues of the nation or of the prefecture.
- Make a reservation on the Internet in advance. The municipal code of Soka City is 112216.
- Be sure to check the target ages, which are different on each venue.
The website of the Ministry of Defense and of the Self-Defense Forces（Link to external site.）
The website of Saitama Prefecture（Link to external site.）
Koshigaya, Kawagoe and Kumagaya will be added to the group vaccination venues of Saitama Prefecture in August (scheduled).
- If you have a reservation, and want to change it to vaccination at a large-scale vaccination center,
see the separate page.
Reservation is still open for those of age 65 or over.
If you wish to have vaccination, make a reservation in good time.
- See the separate page
for the support for reservation procedure.
Soka City Novel Coronavirus Vaccination Call Center
Tel.0570-666-578 (in Japanese only)
8:30 a.m. ~ 5:15 p.m. (including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)