Update : 2021-12-8
Of Multiphasic Health Screening or Brain Checkup
For the Policyholders of the National Health Insurance System
Submission of the Examination Result Mandatory from the Reception on April 1
The medical examination fee for multiphasic health screening or brain checkup will be aided for the policyholders of the national health insurance system, for the early detection and prevention of lifestyle diseases.
The subsidy is granted only once during one fiscal year.
- Health insurance card
- A bankbook of the householder
- The receipt (with the name of the examination and of the examinee)
- A copy of the examination result (Necessary from the reception on April 1)
70% of the medical examination fee (without tax and fractions smaller than 100 yen to be omitted) and up to 20,000 yen
- Those of age 35 or older and who have been a policyholder of the Soka City national health insurance system for a year, as of the medical examination day
- Those who belong to a family who paid the insurance premium and the tax in full
* The subsidy will not be granted after two years from the next day of the medical examination.
Hoken Nenkin-ka (Health Insurance and Pension Section)