Jump to menu.Jump to contents.
Soka City

English Website > 01.Latest News > City Newspaper 2021 > City Newspaper February 5, 2021 > Certificate for Children's Medical Expenses

Certificate for Children's Medical Expenses

Update : 2021-12-8

Do You Have a Recipient Certificate for Chilren's Medical Expenses ?

For the purpose of reducing the burden of children's medical expenses, Soka City provides the part of medical expenses (going to a hospital or being hospitalized) of covered by insurance, for children up to the 3rd grader of junior high school (the first March 31 after reaching age 15). In order to receive the payment of children's medical expenses, a recipient certificate of children's medical expenses (a pink card with polka-dots) is necessary.
A recipient certificate will be issued after the registration of qualification as a recipient.

If your child lives in Soka City, is a 3rd grader of a junior high school or younger, subscribed to a health insurance (excluding the recipient of public assistance or the recipient of medical expenses of persons who has both severe mental retardation and severe limb/trunk dysfunction), and does not have a recipient certificate of children's medical expenses, contact Kosodate Shien-ka (Parenting Section).
Registration is accepted only at the Kosodate Shien-ka (Parenting Section).
Service centers don't accept.


Kosodate Shien-ka (Parenting Section)
Tel.(048) 922-1476
FAX(048) 922-3274