Update : 2021-12-6
For Business Owners
Soka Area Economy Revitalization Projects Expanded
Revitalize the Local Economy,
Supporting the Prevention of Spread of COVID-19
The Soka area economy revitalization projects are expanded so as to strongly support business environmental improvement in response to the novel coronavirus crisis.
See the operation guide for details distributed at the organizing committee office (also to be downloaded from the website of the organizing committee(External link.)).
Financial Incentive for Measures to Prevent Droplet Infection [New project]
The financial incentive according to the purchase amount will be granted to small-sized business owners based in Soka City which purchase equipment or implement cleaning so as to prevent droplet infection in their store or office.
- The purchase amount is 10,000 yen or more and less than 30,000 yen → The flat sum of 10,000 yen
- The purchase amount is 30,000 yen or more → The flat sum of 30,000 yen
August 31 (Mon)
- Small-sized business owners based in Soka City (The number of employees is 5 or less for retail and service businesses, and 20 or less for other businesses)
- Those companies which purchase equipment, implement cleaning, etc. to prevent droplet infection from April 7 to August 31.
Capital Investment Support Subsidy
To Prevent Droplet Infection in their Office in Soka City [New project]
Subsidies will be granted to business owners in Soka City who newly install or improve equipment.
50 % of the capital investment related to the prevention of infection (PC needed for starting remote work, ventilating equipment, partitions, etc.), up to one million yen
September 30 (Wed)
Capital investment defined as depreciable properties, and installation to be completed by December 31 (Thu)
Subsidy for Renovations in Soka City
[Special quota opened related to the prevention of infection]
Subsidy will be granted to business owners who made price deduction of contract amount for clients of renovation of stores or offices, related to the prevention of infection. In case the application has already been made for this fiscal year, an application can be made separately.
20 % of contract amount (up to 100,000 yen per contract)
August 31 (Mon)
- Make application at the organizing committee to be a certified business owner.
- Start construction work after the grant notification and complete the renovation work by January 31 (Sun), 2021.
Soka Area Economy Revitalization Projects Organizing Committee Office in Soka Shoko Kaigisho (Soka Chamber of Commerce and Industry)